Does Intense Pulsed Light Make Skin Thin And Sensitive?
If there is an evergreen tree in the field of optoelectronic beauty, then it must be intense pulsed light. Photon rejuvenation is the most important skin treatment technology with beauty in the past decade. It can be seen in places where there is non-surgical medical beauty. Its popularity is already comparable to any type of project in the medical beauty industry, its vitality, and the longest of all beauty treatment equipment.
What is intense pulsed light?
Do you think it's laser? Wrong, it is a broad-spectrum light wave that can cover multiple absorption peaks of a variety of target color groups such as melanin, hemoglobin oxide, water, etc. The theoretical basis is the selective photo-thermal effect.
To put it simply, if it is done properly, the photo-rejuvenation technique is to beat the stains and bloodshot! And with its bio-stimulating effect, it can also stimulate the regeneration of collagen and regulate the secretion of oil, thereby improving the skin condition such as sagging, wrinkles and enlarged pores. What makes the beauty of the beauty is that, as a non-invasive beauty technology, it has the characteristics of quick operation and follow-up. It persists for a long time, and the skin regains white tenderness without knowing it. It is called “lunch beauty”
OPT is a great leap forward in photon skin rejuvenation technology, which greatly expands the application range of IPL technology. Compared with traditional intense pulsed light. photon rejuvenation technology with the core of OPT technology has superior efficacy and safety.
OPT is a uniform square wave that is effective control of the entire process of treatment: eliminating the energy peak that exceeds the therapeutic energy at the beginning and improving safety. Avoid subsequent pulse energy attenuation and not reach the treatment interval, and improve clinical effectiveness.
In short, OPT got rid of the drawbacks of traditional intense pulsed light. It allows doctors to apply the widest range of energy and pulse widths to make treatment more effective while seeking beauty treatment is safer, can effectively avoid the thermal damage of the invalid spectrum to the skin, reduce the risk of burns, and make the skin rejuvenation treatment process More gentle and enjoyable.
What can intense pulsed light do?
The blue-green band of intense pulsed light can be selectively absorbed by hemoglobin contained in red blood cells, which produces a strong photothermal effect in an instant, and the heat is transmitted to the endothelial cells of the capillaries. If the heat is long enough, the blood vessels will coagulate. Denature (similar to the process of steaming chicken cake). Capillaries that lose their contraction and diastolic function after deformation are decomposed and absorbed by the body's phagocytic system and gradually eliminated.
The advent of intense pulsed light has made an epoch-making transformation in the treatment of freckles and lentigines. The principle of treatment of intense pulsed light is "selective photothermolysis." The photon's energy is only selectively absorbed by the pigment body in the freckles, and the blasting effect is shattered in an instant. Crushed melanin dust or detached with dandruff, or phagocytized by macrophages and excreted with lymphatic circulation. The skin after intense pulsed light treatment is not more afraid of the sun than before. Most patients only need 2-5 times, 3 weeks apart, to completely bid farewell to freckles/lentigines. But be sure to develop a good habit of sun protection, so as not to grow new freckles.
Acne, acne marks and large oil fields
(1) Strong light can be specifically absorbed by the sebaceous glands, thereby reducing the enlarged glands, restoring the original volume, improving the lipid overflow state, and reducing the pores;
(2) It can decompose the blackheads of the hair follicle mouth, so that the hair follicle mouth is usually good for the smooth removal of the contents;
(3) The protoporphyrin synthesis of the acne bacillus can be stimulated, and a photosensitivity reaction occurs, thereby killing the acne bacillus;
(4) It has a strong light modulation effect, which can eliminate local inflammation and promote the elimination of erythema, imprint and telangiectasia;
(5) Strong light can help collagen regeneration and rearrangement of the dermis, which is conducive to the recovery of acne scars.
The charm of intense pulsed light
1. treatment is comfortable.
2. The treatment time is short, 15-20 minutes per treatment.
3. Postoperative recovery is fast, no error period, the treatment effect is long-lasting and can be superimposed.
4 .Non-exfoliation physiotherapy, high directionality, accurate auction site, no damage to surrounding tissues and skin appendage