The 980nm wavelength has a particular characteristic to be absorbed in a similar way by water and haemoglobin.Because the tissue contain a high percentage of water, it is important that a surgical laser would be absorbed by the water to ablate tissuess properly.The light absorption of same wavelength by haemoglobin is also important for coagulation and successful haemostasis.
(1) high efficient,980nm wavelength laser will be highly absorbed by hemoglobin.
(2) Safety, the non-invasive and extremely small laser beam emitted by fiber will only work on the angiotelectasis,avoid the surrounding area.
(3) Fast speed, consistant mode and pulse mode are optional.
(4) Low cost to deliver and move the compact design will save the shipment fee and easy to move.
(5) Aiming beam will help doctors and operators to target the angiotelectasis precisely.
1. Facial & Spider veins.
2. Leg veins.
4. Varicose veins.
5. Cherry angiomas.